Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lake of the Ozarks...a cold rainy mess!

Day one of practice for the American Fishing Series event at Lake of the Ozarks is in the books, and man was it terrbible!  The weather didn't make the day very enjoyable, it was 44 and rainy most of the day, what a crummy day.  I think what bothered me the most, was the fact that there was a tournament on the lake today, and they caught them pretty good.  Nothing like having your competition whack the heck out of 'em on a day where you struggled.  I had one bite today, a two pound fish that barely measured big enough to be a keeper.  Things are going to have to change in a hurry,or I am going to get clobbered in this event. 
Its, early in practice though, and I have several days to try and figure out how to catch 'em.  Lord willing it will all come together.
God Bless,
D

No comments: