Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day one is in the books....

Day one is in books, I had three keepers that weighed 8lbs and 7 ounces.  Currently I'm sitting in 21st place, can you BELIEVE that!  I got to tell ya, I thought I might catch a couple of keepers, 5 lbs of fish at best.  I was very fortunate to catch any, even more fortunate to catch a 4lber that's what moved me up the leader board.  Talk about divine intervention, it was a huge blessing to catch what I caught, I can't wait to see how tomorrow turns out, it's going to be tough, but I'm excited!  I even got a little media exposure on the FLW website (just click the link) http://stren.flwoutdoors.com/tournament.cfm?cid=3&did=27&t=news&tday=1&atype=4&tid=6494&tyear=2010&aid=150806
Hope everyone else had a good day!
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: