Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun fishing complete!

I went to the lake Saturday, didn't get there until about 10:30 a.m., yep, I was in no hurry.  I spent the day on the lake with a friend of mine who I fish buddy tournaments with, and his 8 year old son.  We had a blast!  We caught a lot of bass, even located a couple areas I am going to go back and look at this week for my tournament.  We kicked back, dodged the pleasure boat traffic and absolutely whacked 'em, I mean clobbered em (go ahead and plug in any other term you use for having a great day of fish catching).  I even managed to catch a giant...I'll post a pictue of it in a second.  I know a lot of things can change before tournament day, but as far as I am concerned, mission accomplished, it was FUN fishing at it's finest!

Oh yea, the big fish, well here ya go...

(Did I mention it wasn't a bass?  Oops, sorry)

No comments: