Sunday, October 9, 2011

BFL Regional is right around the corner

Other than a few local events, my last out of town tournament will take place next week at Barren River Lake in Glasgow, KY.  I spent two days there late last week, prior to the off-limits period, and it seems to be a pretty decent little lake.  It's not a real big lake, you can travel from one end to the other in less than 30 minutes, but I think it will fish fairly big, I'm hoping anyway.  Regardless, I feel like a couple of days there riding around and fishing a little have been a big help.  I did manage to catch a few fish, even a couple nice ones, we'll see if I can expand on what I learned when I get there later this week, Lord willing I will be able to that. Here's a pic of one of the nicer ones I caught.
God Bless,
Duke



Five of these a day would be SWEET!!!


No comments: