Thursday, September 29, 2011

Can't shake the bait buying bug...

I have to admit, I think I'm an addict.  Yes, it's true, I'm sure I have an addiction.  To what? You might ask, buying fishing tackle.  I'm an absolute sucker for a good looking shallow crankbait or topwater plug.  You throw the words "custom painted" or "handmade" into the description and it's as good as bought.  I'm not sure if there is a 12 step program for this or not, if there is, I may have to go twice.  lol, all kidding aside, I just picked up some sweet 3/8 oz Aruka Shad lipless crankbaits.  I almost drooled when I saw them.  I'm thinking they'll get put to use at my BFL regional, I hope anyway.  For now, though, I am going to have to get off of the internet, I fell the urge to go to Bass Tackle Depot and look around.  That's definitely not a good idea.
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: