Sunday, April 10, 2011

Got to hang out with some friends...

One of the neatest things about fishing professionally is the great people you get to meet, I have to say that probably tops the list.  So last week at the PAA event at Lake Lanier I got to run into a couple of my good friends Shinichi Fukae and his wife Miyu.  Shin and Miyu are two fantastic folks, Shin thinks I'm crazy...well, he might be on to something, personally I think it's a close race between us as to which one is the craziest.  lol.  All said, it's been a pleasure to get to know both of them, as well as getting to learn a little bit of the Japanese language.   Here's a pictue of Shin and I at the final day weigh-in, we had to take the picture twice, Miyu didn't approve of the first one.  Like I said, I think Shin might be the crazy one!
God Bless,
Duke


No comments: