Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Twas the night before...

Ha!  I bet you thought I was going to say Christmas didn't ya?  Nope, Duck Season, that's what I'm talking about.  Tonight marks the night before the opening day of duck season.  For waterfowlers, there is no difference between these two nights (as far as anticipation goes), tonight it is our "night before Christmas".  With that said, tomorrow's weather forecast shows the signs of weather that is only fit for a duck.  Rainy, windy, cold, I'm getting goose bumps thinking about it.  Tomorrow marks the first day of a 60 day adventure called Duck Season.  Some would call it battle of wills, others a testament to a person's insanity.  Me? I call it the best, most wonderful time of the year!!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone, take a minute and give thanks tomorrow.
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: