Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tinkering with tackle...

Tournament season is underway in a lot of areas, and my season is about to start, so I've been getting my ducks in a row.  Tinkering with some tackle that is.  I'm blessed to work with some great companies, and I'm as excited as ever about using some of their products this year.  Powell Rods has developed some new models, as well as a brand new entire line of fishing rods that have an excellent price point.  I'm definitely excited about their new Endurance model crankbait rods the 724 CB glass is sure to be a great one.  Lunker Lure has introduced a new series of jigs called the Limit Series.  It comes in two different head styles both equipped with a Gamakatsu hook round bend hook.  I had a chance to use some of these jigs last fall, and I was nothing but impressed!  Stay tuned, as it looks like, Lord willing I'll head down to Kentucky Lake next week for a BFL event. 
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: