Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Twas the night before...

Nope, not Christmas, Duck season!  That's right, my annual pilgrimage to the Waterfowl hunting club takes place in the morning.  We put the final touches on the club yesterday and as of right now we have got a lot of ducks in the field.  It looks like we're going to have one whale of an opening weekend.  I'm sure I'll make the trip home a few times for sure, so check back to see how the season is going.  You can also see how season is going by following me on Twitter @Duke_Jenkel  or if you'd like swing by Pike's Hunting Club in Marion, IL and hunt a few ducks with me.   I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!  Remember to be thankful for the many blessings we're given each day, that all too often we take for granted.  Check back, and I should have a report on opening weekend of waterfowl season.
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: