Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home at last...but only for a minute

I made it home again, but only briefly.  I didn't have any hunters today, so I made a mad dash home to take care of a couple things that needed some attention.  I can say, that the ducks have come back to Southern Illinois in a fine fashion.  Or at least they have returned to our field.  Monday and Tuesday's hunts were some of the best duck hunting we have had in a week, I think we just might end the season with a few good days of hunting.  There's a fairly big snow predicted for Thursday (Jan 20th), if that doesn't push the ducks back south, then we should have a good end to the season.  Hopefully they'll hang around, it would be nice to end the season on a good note.  That's it for now, hunting season is drawing to a close, and the fishing season is just around the corner.
God Bless,
D

1 comment:

Chris Ricci said...

Welcome home..time to get your tackle ready...Fish-On