Sunday, October 10, 2010

BFL Regional is finished

I just competed in a BFL Regional event at Lake Barkley in Eddyville, KY.  To tsay the least this was not a very good event for me.  I was able to locate a couple of areas holding quality fish, but never capitalized on the bites that I got.  My day one co-angler did however manage to catch all of teh fish that bit for him, as he finished day one in 2nd place.  On day two of the event, I managed to catch several nice fish, but it was not enough to pu tme in the check line, or advance me to the BFL All-American.  My day one co-angler made the cut in the strength of his day one catch, and managed only one keeper on day three, but it was enough to give him a berth into the All-American.  Congrats Louie!!
For me, it looks like the season is over, I have opted not to compete in the last PAA Tournament at Table Rock Lake, or the American Fishing Series Invitational on Lake Wheeler.  Hopefully, I can get a few things going in the sponsor world and be able to fish again next year.
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: