Monday, July 5, 2010

Cherokee Lake...Wow, it's gonna be brutal!

Quite often, I have struggled in practice and thought the fish weren't biting well, only to watch bags of bass get toted to the scale.  I've got to say I don't think I'm off too far when I say this is going to be one tough son-of-a-gun!  I've been in tournaments where I wasn't catching them, and then nearly every angler in the whole event whacks them.  I don't think I am missing the mark too bad on this one, I have caught three keepers in two days of fishin.  That's how tough this place is!  Normally I would think I'm the only angler not catching them, but after talking to a couple anglers I trust, and they are having a tough time catching them as well.  So this is going to be an interesting one.  It'll be a tournament where every bite is critical.  Hopefully I'll figure out a little something more.  Check back, I'll update as the week goes on.
God Bless,
Duke

No comments: