Monday, January 4, 2010

A day off!!! Well, sort of...

I got a day off...well from hunting anyway. We didn't have any hunters coming in today, so I came home to Pinckneyville and took care of some domestic duties. You know, like paying some bills. Yuck. I did get to sleep in, I woke up at 6:45 this morning, thats 2 + hours past normal, very nice!

I managed to get some pictures from the field, the whole video thing has wore me out. I just can't manage to get it done. Between calling at the ducks or geese, keeping hid so they don't see me, telling my hunters where the birds are, so they can get ready if they come in...well you get the idea. Apparently, I have a limit to my multi-tasking.

I hope ya'll have a Happy New Year!

God Bless,

D

Here's a picture of my best friend in the goose pit with me...

(Calli is her name)

No comments: