Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Here we go...

Today was the last day of practice, I took today off to get my equipment ready, organize my tackle and a few other last minute items. If I had to grade my practice, I'd say it was a B+. I had two good days, one mediocre day and one tough one. I do think I figured a little something out yesterday, but I'm a little hesitiant to start shouting back-to-back top tens!! Actually, I had a good day yesterday, but tomorrow is going to bring a big change in the weather. It is going to be interesting to see how it affects the fish I've found. I do know that if the Lord is willing, I'll be able to adjust with them and have a good day. I need to catch a few to go ahead and qualify for the Stren Championship, that is the primary goal, all others come second to that. So hopefully, it will all fall together.

The weigh-in starts at 3pm (cst) and can be viewed at http://www.flwoutdoors.com/ just click on the red "live weigh-in" banner at the top of the web page.

'Til then, God Bless,
D

No comments: