Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PAA event at Lake Norman is over!

Well, the second stop of the PAA Tour is over, and I bombed in this one.  I finished in the low 70's, not where I wanted to be, but it's where I was.  I ran into a little difficulty on the way to Norman, about 6:30 a.m. on the way there, I sheared four lug bolts on the wheel of my trailer and was stuck at mile marker 89 on interstate 24.  I managed to get to Lake Norman and only missed one day of practice.  In the little bit of practice that I did get, I never figured anything out.  Well, not anything of any substance.  So it's oof to Lake Tawakani in Garland, Texas for the third tournament of the series, Lord willing I'll get thigns figured out down there.  I'd like to give a special thanks to Mike Walker of Phoenix Boats for helping me get my rig back into operating condition.  Mike was able to contact a local boat dealer, Mid-South Boat Sales and get my boat in for repairs early Monday morning.  So thanks to the crew at Mid-South and thanks Mike.
God Bless,
Duke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer Luck! You'll get'm next go round!

Chris Ricci said...

No sweat Duke ,you got the bad tourney out of the way early, looks like it's all downhill from here. Go get em' and make us proud.