Monday, December 21, 2009

Nothing like Sleeping in...

I didn't have any hunters today, so I got to sleep in, and at approximately 5 am, I got a phone call. One of my friends wanted to know how the hunting had been, that's what I call bad timing, real bad timing. The last 12 days of duck hunting have been great. I haven't got any video from the duck blind yet, hopefully I'll have some before Christmas.

Regardlees of the 5am wake-up call, I still got to sleep in an extra hour and a half past normal. So that was nice. I did manage to get a few things done today, I dropped my boat off at Nameoki Village Marine in Granite City, IL I'm going to have a new 200 horsepower Yamaha HPDI put on my boat. I'll be set to jet for next year's tournament season.

That's all I have for now, if you're in the Southern Illinois area and you'd like to do some duck hunting, give Terry a call at Pike's Hunnting Club 618.997.1124 He'll hook ya up

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas,
Duke

No comments: