Tuesday, May 26, 2009

PAA Tournament On Versus Network

The PAA Event on Neely Henry will be aired on the Versus Network next week. Currently the dates and times that I am aware of are:
June 1st 6:30 a.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time)
June 4th 5:30 a.m. EST
June 4th 9:30 a.m. EST

There will be more airings, I do not have those dates and times yet. I'll post them as soon as know.

Also, if you're in the Southern Illinois area, Saturday May 30th I will be working with Jasper Engines and Transmissions Pro Chad Morgenthaler at a fund raising event for the Perry County Humane Society. The event takes place at Holt's Prairie Baptist Church in Pinckneyville, IL from 9a.m. to 11 a.m.

See you there!

1 comment:

Basspastor said...

I have 2 counters on my blog. The main one is by Sitemeter. It is fairly easy to add a sitemeter hit counter to a blog. Google Sitemeter and you can go from there.

I also have a widgets from Bass Fishing 100 Top Sites and Big Fish Top Fishing Sites. They have stats for the past few days that you can check out.